Re: can't shrink relation - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Guillaume Cottenceau
Subject Re: can't shrink relation
Date
List pgsql-performance
"Sabin Coanda" <sabin.coanda 'at' deuromedia.ro> writes:

> sorry for the previous incomplete post. I continue with the log:
>
> NOTICE:  relation "pg_shdepend" TID 11/1: DeleteTransactionInProgress
> 2657075 --- can't shrink relation
> NOTICE:  relation "pg_shdepend" TID 11/2: DeleteTransactionInProgress
> 2657075 --- can't shrink relation
> NOTICE:  relation "pg_shdepend" TID 36/93: DeleteTransactionInProgress
> 2658105 --- can't shrink relation
>

> What happen ? What I have to do ?

You have to use google. First match to "postgresql can't shrink
relation" (almost) returns:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/2002-12/msg00126.php

--
Guillaume Cottenceau, MNC Mobile News Channel SA, an Alcatel-Lucent Company
Av. de la Gare 10, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland - direct +41 21 317 50 36