Re: Tab complete for CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Tab complete for CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER statement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 08:12:05AM +0000, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan FSI) wrote:
>> Yesterday, OR REPLACE clause was provided to the CREATE TRIGGER
>> statement, so I wrote a patch for tab completion for the psql
>> command.

> Thanks, the logic looks fine.  I'll apply if there are no objections.
> Please note that git diff --check and that the indentation does not
> seem quite right, but that's easy enough to fix.

It's kind of depressing how repetitive the patch is.  There's
probably not much to be done about that in the short run, but
it seems to point up the need to start thinking about how to
refactor tab-complete.c more thoroughly.