Re: Exception while Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver"); - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Guillaume Cottenceau
Subject Re: Exception while Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
"Doron Baranes" <doron.baranes 'at' dbnet.co.il> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am using postgres 8.1.4 on solaris 10 sparc and i am trying to use jdbc driver.
> when i use this command Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver") to load the driver i get:
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/postgresql/Driver (Unsupported major.minor
version49.0)

Come on, the net is loaded with matches for such an error..

If you don't already know google (you should, it's great), here's
one good response:

http://www.mail-archive.com/jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org/msg01048.html

--
Guillaume Cottenceau, MNC Mobile News Channel SA, an Alcatel-Lucent Company
Av. de la Gare 10, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland - direct +41 21 317 50 36