something more about my question about performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Enrico Mangano
Subject something more about my question about performance
Date
List pgsql-general
I wrote :
>Hello,
>i have one postgresql server (7.0) where several users access.
>Is there any way to improve performance for:
>
>i)  accesses of different users at different dbs
>ii) accesses of different users at the same db
>
>Thanks.

My question simple wanted know if it is possible, to improve
performance, to make
users access to different postgres servers, making access, for example,
the user1 to the db1
on the server1, the user2 to db2 on the server2 and so on. If it
possible, how can I do that?

Thank you.
Best.

Enrico Mangano
Netsoftware Division

NETHOUSE S.R.L.
Cso Re Umberto I, 57 - 10128 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39-011-581.581 - Fax +39-011-581.591
http://www.nethouse.it - mailto:enrico.mangano@nethouse.it