Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom> [ I assume you forgot a create type footype here ]

yeah, sorry
Tom> Well, it's not insane on its face.  The rowtype of f in theTom> first example is necessarily a built-on-the-fly
record,but inTom> the second case using the properties of the underlying namedTom> composite type is possible, and
consistentwith what happens inTom> 9.3 and earlier.  (Not that I'm claiming we were or are totallyTom> consistent ...)

Right, but your changes to the code make it look like there was an
intended change there - with the scan type tupdesc being forced to
RECORD type and its column names changed.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)