Re: Need to show other columns for job table along with summing job cost - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Benoit Izac
Subject Re: Need to show other columns for job table along with summing job cost
Date
List pgsql-novice

Yes: <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/tutorial-window.html>

> Thank you! I'm trying to learn as I go and I could not find what I wanted
> via Google.

Start here: <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/tutorial.html>

(and, as others said, upgrade your postgresql server)

--
Benoit Izac