Re: Error: heap_mark4update: (am)invalid tid - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error: heap_mark4update: (am)invalid tid
Date
List pgsql-general
David Pradier <dpradier@apartia.fr> writes:
> Hi, i have the same problem, and i would like to know if there is now a
> fix ?

Hmm.  I am not sure if this is really the same problem as Steve Wolfe
had, but the patch for his problem is in CVS:

    * src/: backend/commands/trigger.c, backend/executor/execMain.c,
    include/commands/trigger.h (REL7_3_STABLE): GetTupleForTrigger must
    use outer transaction's command counter for time qual checking, not
    GetCurrentCommandId.  Per test case from Steve Wolfe.

You could try getting those diffs from our CVS server and applying them
locally to see if it fixes the problem.

Or you could wait for 7.3.3 to come out --- but if it turns out that you
are not seeing the same thing as Steve did, it would be better to find
out before we release 7.3.3.

            regards, tom lane