Re: Emit namespace in post-copy output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Emit namespace in post-copy output
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, at 12:10 PM, Mike wrote:
Awesome, thanks! Are there any other steps I should take?
No. Keep an eye on this thread. If you modify this patch, check if PostgreSQL
Patch Tester [1] reports failure. Since your patch does not modify a
considerable amount of code, it probably won't conflict with another patch. If
so, a reviewer will say so. If your patch doesn't have objections, it will
eventually be committed. BTW, your patch looks good to me.

--
Euler Taveira