Re: Bucketing Row Data in columns - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From James Kitambara
Subject Re: Bucketing Row Data in columns
Date
List pgsql-sql

Hello Mr. Sandeep Bandela,

I have gone through your scenario and come up with the following solution.

SELECT USER_ID, CREATE_TIMESTAMP::DATE, SUM(AMOUNT)
FROM ORDERS
GROUP BY USER_ID, CREATE_TIMESTAMP
ORDER BY USER_ID, CREATE_TIMESTAMP;

Maybe you need to do little modification on the query to get what you want.

Best Regards

James Kitambara
Database Administrator