Re: Clarification of the "simple" dictionary - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Gage
Subject Re: Clarification of the "simple" dictionary
Date
List pgsql-general
The easiest way to look at this is to give the simple dictionary a
document with to_tsvector() and see if stopwords pop out.

In my experience they do.  In my experience, the simple dictionary
just breaks the document down into the space etc. separated words in
the document.  It doesn't analyze further.

John