Re: table dump function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Little, Douglas
Subject Re: table dump function
Date
Re: table dump function
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the suggestion Adrian,

Unfortunately,  my process is executing from psql,  so to start pg_dump from within psql is a bit challenging.
We have 1 instance where we start an OS process from a function, but it's new territory for us.

My function is dumping everything but the ACL grant list.   I currently have a function that will  build and execute
thegrants from the acl list,
so it's just a simple exercise to get it to dump the statements.

I was just  hoping that there were standard functions for doing this.
Thanks
doug