RE: pl/pgSQL - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Dave Page
Subject RE: pl/pgSQL
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

Hi Jason,

Yes, the DLL is there, but the language is not installed:

template1=# select * from pg_language;
 lanname  | lanispl | lanpltrusted | lanplcallfoid | lancompiler
----------+---------+--------------+---------------+-------------
 internal | f       | f            |             0 | n/a
 C        | f       | f            |             0 | /bin/cc
 sql      | f       | f            |             0 | postgres
(3 rows)

I was under the impression (wrongly :-)) that ./configure --with-plpgsql
installed the language in the relevant template files so that initdb would
include it in template1. Closer inspection of the Makefile proves this is
not the case - I'll just use createlang...

Just ignore me. I'll probably go away eventually :-)

Regards, Dave.