RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC: 'Insufficient base table information for u pdating or refreshing' error with ADO - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Page
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC: 'Insufficient base table information for u pdating or refreshing' error with ADO
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Just for information (in case anyone is interested), I have now solved this
problem. In a nutshell, ADO does not like trailing semi-colons on queries.
eg.

SELECT * FROM tablename;

will give an 'Insufficient base table information for updating or
refreshing' error, when updating the resulting recordset, but

SELECT * FROM tablename

will not.
Regards,
Dave.
--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)

<SNIP>