RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC: 'Insufficient base table information for u pdating or refreshing' error with ADO - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Page
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] ODBC: 'Insufficient base table information for u pdating or refreshing' error with ADO
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thanks Tom. Using Server Side cursors solves the immediate problem (as long
as I remember not to put a semi colon on then end of the query!).

Unfortunately though, this means that the recordset must be refreshed to
view newly added records which is not the case when using Client Side
cursors with a command type of Table. Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,
Dave.
--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)