Re: Add additional information to src/test/ssl/README - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Add additional information to src/test/ssl/README
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to start collecting troubleshooting advice in
> src/test/perl/README and instead refer to that in the boilerplate?  I notice
> that we don't document for example PG_TEST_NOCLEAN anywhere (which admittedly
> is my fault), a trubleshooting section in that file would be a good fit.

Yeah, we could try to move all the repetitive stuff to there.  I was a bit
allergic to the idea of having README files refer to webpages, because you
might be offline --- but referencing a different README doesn't have that
issue.