Re: [NOVICE] beginner help - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From armand pirvu
Subject Re: [NOVICE] beginner help
Date
List pgsql-novice
Not sure why postgres service would complain about root/jiradbuser at startup
I wonder if it does not try to start other things as well (doubtfull though)

May want to make sure postgres is down and try to start manually using pg_ctl command as postgres , create root and jiradbuser roles , stop and start using systemctl and go from there

Sent from my iPhone