Re: - Proposal for repreparing prepared statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marshall, Steve
Subject Re: - Proposal for repreparing prepared statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers

But forcing a reload of pltcl.so is nothing but a kluge --- it leaks
memory like there's no tomorrow, and it's only an accident that it fails
to crash.  I don't want to design a further kluge on top of it.

Are you saying that pltcl.so leaks memory in general, or that forcing a
reload of the pltcl.so library leaks memory?  If the former, I haven't
seen evidence of it in my use of pltcl, but I'd be interested to know
ofo problems other have had with it.

Yours,
Steve Marshall