Re: Prepare and prepare ? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Wheeler
Subject Re: Prepare and prepare ?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 06:34  AM, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

> I saw some previous mailings re DBI's prepare ind DBD::Pg.
> I'm not sure what the state is for supporting the prepare in
> PostgreSQL 7.3.1?

I'm planning to implement a new PostgreSQL DBI driver with prepare
support, but paying work has come between me and that project. It's
going to be a while before I can get back to it, I think.

Meanwhile, you can use DBD::Pg and its prepare method, and when I
finally get around to writing the new driver, you should be able to
upgrade without much difficulty.

Regards,

David

david@kineticode.com                              ICQ: 15726394                                               Yahoo!: