Re: Generate a list of (days/hours) between two dates - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hakan Kocaman
Subject Re: Generate a list of (days/hours) between two dates
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
hier the same for minutes.
Just change the intervall to 'hour' and the series-count to '24' :

select
    current_date || ' ' || mytimequery.mytime
    as dates
from
    (select
        (TIME '00:00:00' + myintervalquery.myinterval)::time as mytime
     from
        (select
            (s.t ||' minute')::interval as myinterval
        from
            generate_series(0,1439) as s(t)
        )
        as myintervalquery