Re: [Slony1-general] Please help... syntax Error in create set .. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ashish Karalkar
Subject Re: [Slony1-general] Please help... syntax Error in create set ..
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks for your repaly

I have done with that but facing the same problem.
Actually what i want to do is to add a table to a
already existing replication set.

firstly, I will have to create new set
secondly subscrib it .
and finaly merge it.

do i need to create this set in the same cluster into
which i will merge it later on.
If yes, how to do it coz with the slonik script it
gives me error cluster already exists.

Please help.
Thanks