Re: Query Problem from FoxPro??? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From dBHS Jakarta
Subject Re: Query Problem from FoxPro???
Date
List pgsql-sql
Dear All,

It turns out that, column "is_pilih" was written with "Is_Pilih". PostgreSQL column name is case sensitive! After I change the column name to "is_pilih" everything's showed up!

Another NEW Question arose: "Why the is_pilih data type become Character when it displayed in VFP?"

Anybody can help?

T.I.A.

Regards,

djDevX

Query Problem from FoxPro???

Dear all,

I am try to migrate from VFP back-end database to PostgreSQL.

Table: mst_lang
Columns:
lang_id   Char (2)
lang_nm Char (20)
is_pil      Boolean

I try to query from FoxPro via ADODB, Recordset using this SelectCmd:
"SELECT * FROM mst_lang"
Everything is showed.

When I try to query using:
"SELECT lang_id, lang_nm, is_pil FROM mst_lang"
No Results showed...

Does anybody know what's the problem is?

Regards,

djDevX

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?