LF PostgreSQL virtual Linux host provider in India and/or Asia Pac - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alan McKay
Subject LF PostgreSQL virtual Linux host provider in India and/or Asia Pac
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey folks,

We have a tool for monitoring our website's performance, and would
like to deploy it in a few places around the world.  Mainly India and
Asia Pac at this point.

I know that DBs do not do well in a virtualized environment, but this
one is a fairly light load  (as compared to our production DB that
drives our website), so I'm not too worried about it.

Can anyone recommend a good virtual Linux host provider with
PostgreSQL?  Will also need ability to run cronjobs.

thanks,
-Alan