Netbeans database explorer // no tables found - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From fabian.gerick@web.de (Fabian Gerick)
Subject Netbeans database explorer // no tables found
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

i'm trying to figure out how the database explorer of netbeans 3.5
works. i installed the jdbc driver (pg73jdbc3.jar for postgreSQL
7.3.4) in the classpath. i think this part of the configuration is
working, as i can connect to the db and execute commands. But when i
try to display the tables it won't show me any. When i try "Test
Driver..." i get the following output:

Testing driver org.postgresql.Driver.
Warning: No tables were found. Check your database.
Warning: No views were found. Check your database.
Warning: No procedures were found. Check your database.

I read about the DatabaseMetadata methods and tried using quotes with
all my identifiers - but with no success.

I think this is a simple problem for you, but i can't find help
anywhere else.

Best regards,
Fabian