Re: Fwd: [#14662768] Problems with certain groups? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Fwd: [#14662768] Problems with certain groups?
Date
List pgsql-www
> I just received this from someone about Google archiving being
> terminated.  Seems amazing but I checked Google and it seems true.

Yeah, I noticed that last night --- they seem to have shut it off as of
the 16th or so.  We should probably tell people about this on all the
mail lists and encourage complaints.

>> Thank you for your note. It seems that these groups are no longer
>> archived. Typically when a group is tagged as 'no longer archived' it is
>> because it is a duplicated group or does not have substantial traffic.

I can't believe either of those claims.

Where does one complain to, exactly?

            regards, tom lane