Re: pg_dump creates bad dump / pgadmin crash issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_dump creates bad dump / pgadmin crash issue
Date
List pgsql-general
"Daniel Whitter" <dwhitter@intern.solution-x.com> writes:
> If I do the following things a bad dump will be created that can't be
> restored (using pgadmin3, pg_dump and pg_restore or psql).
> There's also a issue that pgadmin crash.

You should report the pgadmin crash to the pgadmin people (who may or
may not follow this list closely).  The dump problem is a pg_dump bug
which I've just fixed.  Apparently you're the first to ever try dumping
an operator definition that contains a cross-schema operator reference :-(.
There should be an OPERATOR() decoration around those names, but pg_dump
didn't know that ...

            regards, tom lane