Re: BUG #5418: psql exits after using tab-completion with error message - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5418: psql exits after using tab-completion with error message
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Ben Madin <ben@ausvet.com.au> writes:
> I also reported it to Apple, but without this information, so I hope they get the sense that it might be important
enoughto look at, especially if there is already a fix known.

Mine is problem ID 7866382, if you'd like to add a note to yours
pointing out the duplication.

If this is biting you on a regular basis, one easy workaround would be
to add a dummy table or index to change the number of possible
completions.

            regards, tom lane