Installing on Mac OS X 10.1 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jim Dickenson
Subject Installing on Mac OS X 10.1
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I am trying to get ODBC working under OS X 10.1. I have not been able to
compile unixODBC or iODBC because of link errors. I did find a binary
install for iODBC on their site.

I tried to compile the current version fo MyODBC but the host type is
unknown so it will not compile.

I installed PostgreSQL as it comes with ODBC drivers and when I try to
connect I get the following errors:
(null)(5): Invalid access (permissions?)
[iODBC][Driver Manager]Dialog failed, SQLSTATE=IM008

My preference would be to install MyODBC and use MySQL as well as
unixODBC as this is what I develop with under Linux.

Can anyone help me get any or all of this stuff working under OS X?

TIA

Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson@cfmc.com

Computers for Marketing Corporation