Re: ERROR: XX000: cache lookup failed for relation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: ERROR: XX000: cache lookup failed for relation
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Jan,

Is that still true for 1.2.12? As that's the version I'm using.. Also any ideas on where I start to sort it out? I just
wantto drop the old table now I've removed it from replication, but the error mentioned previously is stopping me.

Thanks