Re: Getting ERROR "subplan "SubPlan 1" was not initialized" in EXISTS subplan when using for list partition. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Getting ERROR "subplan "SubPlan 1" was not initialized" in EXISTS subplan when using for list partition.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Zhihong Yu <zyu@yugabyte.com> writes:
> In the fix, isUsedSubplan is used to tell whether any given subplan is used.
> Since only one subplan is used, I wonder if the array can be replaced by
> specifying the subplan is used.

That doesn't seem particularly more convenient.  The point of the bool
array is to merge the results from examination of (possibly) many
AlternativeSubPlans.