Re: uuid extension not available - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From reiner peterke
Subject Re: uuid extension not available
Date
List pgsql-admin
it sounds like you are missing the contrib code.

if you built from source you need to go to the contrib directory and run make, make install.

if you installed from a package you need to install the appropriate contrib package.

reiner

sent by smoke signals at great danger to my self.