Re: [SQL] Problem in Grant and Revoke Query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From James Olin Oden
Subject Re: [SQL] Problem in Grant and Revoke Query
Date
List pgsql-sql
> Hi
> I am not able to  set permission using Grant and Revoke
> I tried t o revoke all permission  from a table , but unfortunately
> other users are able to make query on the table
> Please give me more details on Grant and Revoke usage with few examples

Two questons:

   1)  Who owns the database in which you revoked the privlidges?  Is that
user the one you were logged in as when you revoked the privlidges.
   2)  Could you send the exact SQL statement you typed to do this?
Perhaps there is something wrong in it.

...james