Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes
Date
Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2022-10-15 at 21:08 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I therefore merged all three paragraphs into
> one and tried to make the text saner;  release_savepoint.sgml diff
> attached, URL content updated.

I wanted to have a look at this, but I am confused.  The original patch
was much bigger.  Is this just an incremental patch?  If yes, it would
be nice to have a "grand total" patch, so that I can read it all
in one go.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe