Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov  4, 2022 at 04:17:28PM +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> On Sat, 2022-10-15 at 21:08 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I therefore merged all three paragraphs into
> > one and tried to make the text saner;  release_savepoint.sgml diff
> > attached, URL content updated.
>
> I wanted to have a look at this, but I am confused.  The original patch
> was much bigger.  Is this just an incremental patch?  If yes, it would
> be nice to have a "grand total" patch, so that I can read it all
> in one go.

Yeah, I said:

    Yes, I didn't like global either --- I like your wording.  I added your
    other changes too, with slight rewording.  Merged patch to be posted in
    a later email.

but that was unclear.  Let me post one now, and Simon posted one too.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson