Re: postgresql performance degradation over time.... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sunil arora
Subject Re: postgresql performance degradation over time....
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruno,
thanks for the reply,
we did run vaccum on it.. and we do it regulary to maintain its
performance but its not giving the expected results.

I dont know but if we delete the entire database and restore it with
the dump, then things seems to improve a _LOT_.
Isnt vaccum suppose to do the same task for us ??
what could be going any idea ??

tx in advance
-sunil