Tcl-interface - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lau,Harald
Subject Tcl-interface
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello everybody,
I'm quite new to PostGreSQL, so do laugh about my question:
I installed the Postgres-database on a Linux-System (SUSE - latest
version - worked fine), and I'd like to
connect to the Postgres-server using Tcl-Scripts. I found some
information about the Tcl-interface, but I'm
missing the pgtcl package installation files.
So, normally you place a statement like this in the header of your
Tcl-Script:

package require pgtcl

How do I install the pgtcl-package? Or is there an other way for Tcl to
recognize the pg-commands?
(Would be nice to make the example from the Programmer's Guide run...)

Thanks i.a.

Harald Lau
  Web-Development
Centaur GmbH