Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

On 3/13/18 9:31 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:19:07PM -0400, David Steele wrote:
>> I'll attach new patches in a reply to [1] once I have made the changes
>> Tom requested.
>
> Cool, thanks for your patience.  Looking forward to seeing those.  I'll
> spend time on 0003 at the same time.  Let's also put the additional
> umask calls for pg_rewind and pg_resetwal into a separate patch.

Do you mean a separate patch in this patch set, or a separate patch
entirely?  02 depends on this logic, so I guess you mean create a new
patch between 01 and 02?

Are you just trying to make sure it gets in?  I'd rather wait a bit - if
02 doesn't look like it will get in, then I'll pull this logic out into
a separate patch.

Thanks,
--
-David