Re: Add a hook to allow modification of the ldapbindpasswd - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Add a hook to allow modification of the ldapbindpasswd
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2023-03-15 We 20:39, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 06:18:28PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Ugh. Not batting 1000 today. Will investigate.
I have noticed that you forgot a .gitignore in this new path, as well,
so I have taken the liberty to add one ;)

Thanks. One benefit of moving to meson is that it would make this sort of thing obsolete, since it doesn't pollute the source directory.

FWIW, I use git-sh-prompt prompt to detect such things quickly.

I used to use a similar gadget, but I found it occasionally adding a second or two to return the prompt, so I turned it off. In any case, I normally use vpath builds, so it probably wouldn't have caught this for me anyway.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan