XML to Postgres conversion - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From nghill@yahoo.com (Nathan Hill)
Subject XML to Postgres conversion
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello.

I am trying to figure out how to import xml documents into a postgres
database.  I am running PostgreSql 7.1.3 on Red Hat 7.2 at the moment.
 I have several dynamic xml documents that I want imported into the
database on a regular basis.  From my research so far, I know that
there is middleware available to perform this, but am having some
difficulty in finding the actual applications.  I am trying to stay
with open source applications, if possible.  Can anyone give me any
suggestions or resources to pull from?

Thanks,

N. Hill