Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-general
Dave,

> It's coming from direct dependencies on user32.dll (from which we use
> wsprintf()) and shell32.dll (from which we use SHGetSpecialFolderPath())
> and is allocated when ResumeThread() is called to kickstart the new
> backend,

why does every backend need its own heap for user32.dll or
shell32.dll? Wasn't the point of shared dlls to be shared?

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare