Re: full disjunction in press kit for 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: full disjunction in press kit for 8.2
Date
Re: full disjunction in press kit for 8.2  ("Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
 I wanted to
include a mention of the Full Disjunctions project because it bolsters our
claim to "the most advanced open source database", even though it won't be
ready for inclusion into the core code until at least v8.3.

That is a noble idea, Josh; and I think it really fits. I tried to follow that Full Disjunctions threads and discussions, but up to today I still do not know what a Full Disjunction really is.

Is there anything more than the allready mentioned Web Link with that short abstract, that FD is good for Webservices (200points for BuzzWordCompatibilitie); but some simple example with 2 tables who are full disjunctioned would be very very helpfull.

Has anyone a hint? (yes. I googled it)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa