Re: buildfarm and git pull - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: buildfarm and git pull
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 10/01/2018 11:45 AM, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 06:32:59PM +0300, Alexander Kuzmenkov wrote:
>> It just has to checkout the remote branch as-is.
> It doesn't clean files, but I would suggest:
> git checkout -B branch remote/branch

You can see what was done in yesterday's three commits:
<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/commits/master/PGBuild/SCM.pm>

This has been working in a couple of installations, and will be in a
release soon.

BTW, -hackers isn't the right forum for this. Please take any further
discussion to buildfarm-members.

cheers

andrew