Re: Where do I get Windows libpq and header files? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ezra epstein
Subject Re: Where do I get Windows libpq and header files?
Date
List pgsql-general
Did you try the "usual suspects"?  The postgres mirrors have full source.
As far as I know the $POSTGRES/src/include files are (mostly)
cross-platform.  The platform specific stuff is mostly created by the
configure scripts.   The route I'd suggest is Cygwin:
    http://www.cygwin.com/
By default you'll get more than you purely need this way, but its an easy
way to get the Postgres source (or the postgres binary for that matter if
you wanted to test your to-be-written client against a server running on the
development machine -- sometimes a handy thing).

HTH

==  Ezra Epstein