Re: Selects query stats? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dan Gorman
Subject Re: Selects query stats?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Yeah, I'm not really concerned about the app or sys performance, just
a basic question of how do I get the rate of selects that are being
executed.

In a previous post from Jim, he noted it cannot be done. I am very
surprised postgres can't do this basic functionality. Does anyone
know if the postgres team is working on this?

(btw, I pasted in the wrong oracle query lol - but it can be done in
mysql and oracle)

Best Regards,
Dan Gorman