Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stefan Sturm
Subject Re: Install Postgresql on Win2000 with Admin Rights
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Craig and Magnus,

thanks for your Help. I downloaded MSVCR80.DLL, but still the same
problems:

When I simply start init_db from within the bin folder I get the
Message, that he can't find libintl3.dll. The errormessage shows the
PATH, and this path contains the bin Folder...

When I copy libintl3.dll and libiconv2.dll to the system32 folder, I
get the Error, that the applcattion could not get initilaized.

Seams to be an odd problem.

Thanks for your Help,
Stefan Sturm