Re: [pgadmin][patch] [GreenPlum] When user press Explain Plan and Explain analyze plan an error is displayed - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin][patch] [GreenPlum] When user press Explain Plan and Explain analyze plan an error is displayed
Date
In response to Re: [pgadmin][patch] [GreenPlum] When user press Explain Plan andExplain analyze plan an error is displayed  (Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io>)
List pgadmin-hackers
It’s in my queue, but I’ve been traveling. I hope to get to it later today or tomorrow.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com