Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ken Winter
Subject Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?
Date
List pgadmin-support
I've been using a tunneled connection (with a keep-alive signal every 15
sec) for a couple of weeks now, and it's solid as a rock.

It's inconvenient to have to manually bring up PuTTY and log in every time
before using pgAdmin, but I hear that you have an automatic connection
feature on your to-do list; that would be very welcome.

~ Thanks to all for your help
~ Ken