Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Wolfgang Pasche
Subject Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Ken,

a possibly not too bad workaround could be to config a Putty session with automatic login, no shell,
minimized window (such as 2 lines, 20 chars), using a key instead of password for authentication
(config window SSH/auth). Then create a shortcut which calls Putty with a session parameter.
In this case, you only have to double click the shortcut icon and wait some seconds before using
PgAdmin. The complete session start incl. login is done automatically.

Regards
Wolfgang Pasche
Hamburg, Germany