Re: Installing debugger? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Installing debugger?
Date
Re: Installing debugger?
List pgadmin-support
Dave

> Yes, you just need to use a CVS checkout instead of the older tarball,
> or get the binary bundled with any of the EDB installers. The only
> changes have been for compatibility with newer versions of Postgres.

This was extremely hard to make work, and very kludgy.  Might be worth
just saying in the docs that the debugger currently isn't supported
except on EDB and One-Click installs.

Having gone to some trouble to get it installed, however, I find that
the "debugging" option on the pgadmin menu is still greyed out and
inaccessible.  What is pgAdmin looking for?

--Josh Berkus