Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?
Date
List pgadmin-support
> My problem is, I don’t know how to set up pgAdmin to use my SSH package
> (PuTTY).  At least I think that’s my problem.  Can you help?

If regular port 5432 connections to your server are being dropped
frequently, then I'm not sure an SSH tunneled connection is going to
help you.  Any network flakiness would affect it equally.

Unless the connections are being dropped for some other reason?

--Josh Berkus