find functions, triggers, views and rules. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Duncan Adams (DNS)
Subject find functions, triggers, views and rules.
Date
List pgsql-novice
hi all

I drop a table by mistake and managed to get the info back from a backup.

but now i'm getting the following error

ERROR: Relation "personal" with OID 12225548 no longer exists in

Now i read that i should rebuild functions or triggers on this table.(does this include views and rules?)

thats fine but how do i find out what they are?

I tried select * from pg_triggers and could not see any thing that would help. i tried pg_dump -s but can't find any thing there.